As online accounting degrees become an increasingly attractive option for candidates who may be working full or part-time, there are a good number of esteemed schools to consider for obtaining a degree. To make matters easier, Affordable Colleges Online, an online resource focused on web-based degrees, has released their list of the top 51 schools for online accounting degree programs.
Major factors considered for each program's ranking included school accreditation, student support, resources, and CPA Exam preparation.
Affordable Colleges Online ranked the following as their top 10 online accounting degree programs:
- 1. Chadron State College (Nebraska)
- 2. University of Mary (North Dakota)
- 3. Southern New Hampshire University (New Hampshire)
- 4. Liberty University (Virginia)
- 5. Indiana Wesleyan University (Indiana)
- 6. Brescia University (Kentucky)
- 7. Ottawa University-Online (Kansas)
- 8. University of Minnesota (Minnesota)
- 9. Concordia University-Saint Paul (Minnesota)
- 10. Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (Indiana)
For the full list and more information on online accounting degrees, head to Affordable Colleges Online's site here.