10/25 - The SEC Conference, 8:55 a.m. – 5 p.m., 14 Wall Street, 19th Floor, New York, NY – Addresses the newest developments affecting SEC financial reporting matters, SEC comment letter trends, and non-GAAP financial measures. Key speakers include:
- Craig Olinger – Deputy chief accountant of the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance
- Cullen Walsh – Assistant director, FASB
- Claudius Modesti – Director, Enforcement and Investigations, PCAOB
10/27 - The Anti-Money Laundering Conference, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Citi Executive Center, 153 E. 53 Street, 14th Floor, New York, NY – CPAs, attorneys, internal auditors, bankers, and other professionals will learn about evolving anti-money laundering compliance and regulatory issues, including the IRS’ efforts to combat international money laundering and the U.S. Treasury’s recent efforts to enhance transparency.
- Richard Weber – Chief of Criminal Investigations for the IRS
- Sean O’Malley – VP and deputy chief investigator for enforcement, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- The Honorable Jed Rakoff – United States district judge, Southern District of New York