From December 8 - 10, the AICPA will hold their Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments, held at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Key speakers will include Daniel Gallagher, commissioner of the SEC in Washington, D.C. and James Doty, chairman of the PCAOB in D.C., who will have a conversation session on Monday.
Video simulcasts will also be available at the Affinia Manhattan in New York, as well as the Hilton San Francisco in the city's Financial District.
Other notable speakers will include:
- Russell Golden, Chairman, Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), Norwalk, Conn.
- Hans Hoogervorst, Chairman, International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), London, U.K.
- Jay Hanson, Board Member, PCAOB, Washington, D.C.
- James Schnurr, Chief Accountant, SEC, Washington, D.C.
- Martin F. Baumann, Chief Auditor and Director of Professional Standards, PCAOB, Washington, D.C.
- Tommye Barie, Board Chair, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA), Sarasota, Fla.
- Barry Melancon, President and CEO, AICPA, New York, N.Y.
- Cindy Fornelli, Executive Director, Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), Washington, D.C.
For the full schedule and more information, head to the AICPA's site here.