Concur, leading provider of spend management solutions and services for travelers, today announced that the Concur App Center has now grown to feature more than 100 partner apps. Launched two years ago, the App Center offers ease of use to travelers and the ability for companies to manage complex travel and finance challenges in a seamless fashion.
“Within the past year, Concur has announced integration with marquee brands such as Starbucks, Airbnb, and Uber,” said Barry Padgett, chief product officer at Concur, in a statement. “Continuing to develop the Concur App Center ecosystem of partners allows us to deliver exponentially greater value to customers and gets us one step closer to fulfilling our vision of The Perfect Trip.”
The App Center is designed as a one-stop center offering applications and services for simple integration with Concur. Apps cover a variety of uses including providing increased visibility into spending, managing compliance with complex global regulations, reducing costs and removing friction for travelers. The new partners, announced during Fusion, Concur’s annual customer and partner conference span an array of industries and look to provide flexible spend options.
New apps for business include:
- Brittenford Invoice Connect: Automated cloud-based connector with flexible data mapping to allow seamless connections between Concur Invoice and either Microsoft Dynamics GP or Intacct ERPs
- Cegedim Nucleus 360: Nucleus 360 allows clients in the life sciences industry to clean and enrich physician data via Concur to create an accurate, consistent and comprehensive view.
- CheckMate: CheckMate’s universal concierge service allows your travelers to experience mobile check-in, communicate arrival times and room preferences at any hotel using CheckMate's free, white-label service.
- Healthlink: Simplifies expense reporting for healthcare and life sciences by connecting HealthLink Dimensions’ accurate, compliance-grade database of healthcare professionals to Concur expense.
- Interfactura: comply effortlessly with e-invoicing validation requirements in Latin America.
- Motus: Fairly and accurately capture and reimburse company mileage with mobile map-based tracking.
- PivotPayables: Seamlessly connects Concur® Expense with Microsoft Dynamics CRM to directly associate expenses with CRM contacts, accounts and activities.
New apps for users include:
- Localeikki: Maintain your active lifestyle even while travelling for business. Localeikki finds the best places to run, walk, hike or bike near your hotel.
- Automatic: Automatic’s Connected Car Adaptor provides essential support for road-based employees. It remembers where your car is parked, diagnoses a Check Engine light, provides instant emergency assistance if a collision is detected and automates expense entries for mileage with Concur.
- Duty Free Americas: Put your Duty Free shopping in the Express lane! Duty Free Express is now available to Concur users traveling through participating US airports.
- Ingogo: Travelers in Austrialia’s major cities can now easily book taxis and send ereceipts to Concur expense..
- MiFlight: Access real-time, crowd-sourced security line wait times on your smart phone.
- Table8: Find and purchase a prime-time table at the most talked-about restaurants in town and automatically send an e-receipt to Concur Expense.
- WingUp: Find out you who you know, or should know, for your next business trip or conference. See attendees, plan meetings and expand your network even before you arrive.
For more information on the App Center, head to Concur's site here