Moving to the cloud?
concept of big data processing and cloud computing: users, devices and file transfers
1. Where will my data be located?
Chaos in the server room
2. What can go wrong during installation or migration?
3. Are you a reseller of cloud services, or do you own the equipment you provide the cloud services on?
Supercomputer in server room of research institute
4. Are you sharing hardware resources between clients?
Closeup of colored computer network cables connected to a switch
5. What are the specs of the data center you operate out of?
6. Do you have insurance in the case of an outage or data loss?
patch to repair a broken hard drive hd
7. How much Internet bandwidth is needed for the solution to perform correctly?
3d rendering of an optic fiber cable on a black background
8. Is my data automatically redundant across multiple data centers?
United States Network Map
9. What is the recovery time if the systems hosting my data are completely destroyed?
10. Do you have documented data security policies?
Blond cat burglar climbing through a laser beam alarm system.
11. What is the average total downtime for the services Im subscribing to?
Site is currently down for maintenance, A teal and white sign with the words Site is currently down for maintenance on a computer keyboard
12. Do you outsource your helpdesk?
Female Customer Services Agent In Call Centre