Email This Article
Expatriate Group Submits Tax Proposal to Senate
American Citizens Abroad, a group representing U.S. expatriates, has submitted a tax proposal to the Senate Finance Committee recommending a number of international tax reforms, with the American Institute of CPAs also submitting its recommendations to the same committee on tax administration and simplification.
Login for Registered Users:
Log in below to email an article:
- DOJ Inspector General Faults PwC Audit of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- IRS Offers Safe Harbor for Janitorial, Landscaping and IT Maintenance Services
- IRS Missing Key Data to Oversee Obamacare Tax Credits
- What Do Millennials Want?
- IRS Uncollected Tax Debts Rise to $380 Billion as Collection Staff Declines