The IRS has released a schedule of cities and dates for the 2013 Tax Forums:
- July 9-11: Orlando, Fla., at the Hilton Orlando;
- July 30-August 1: Grapevine, Texas, at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center;
- August 13-15: New Orleans at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans;
- August 20-23: Atlanta at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis;
- August 27-29: Washington, D.C. area at the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center in National Harbor, Md.; and,
- Sept. 17-19: San Diego at the Town & Country Resort and Convention Center.
All Accounting Today articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, blog discussions, and conference discounts. Registered members may also choose to receive our exclusive Tax Pro Today e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders and developing trends.