Kansas Society of CPAs honors 2019 Women to Watch
The Kansas Society of CPAs held its 2019 KSCPA Awards Luncheon on October 4, 2019, at the Grand Street Café in Lenexa, announcing the recipients of its 2019 Women to Watch Awards, among others.
Prior to announcing the Experienced and Emerging Female Leader winners of the 2019 Women to Watch Awards, the KSCPA, in partnership with the American Institute of CPAs, awarded all nominees gifts honoring their leadership in the state.
2019 Women to Watch nominees included:
- Jackie Reynolds, partner, vice president at McAuley & Crandall
- Alyssa Sharp, QSR senior CPA accountant at Mize Houser & Co.
- Becky Shaw, tax manager at Berberich Trahan & Co.
- Amber Goering, shareholder at Goering & Granatino
- Michele Hammann, chief strategy officer and shareholder of SS&C Solutions and VP of Summers, Spencer & Co.
- Janet Houchen, managing member at Pro 31 Tax & Accounting
- Laura Lehmer, partner at Regier Carr & Monroe
- Angela Malley, vice president and trust officer at the Trust Company of Kansas
The winners of the Women to Watch Emerging Female Leader (Becky Shaw) and Experienced Female Leader (Michele Hamman) awards were announced by KSCPA president & CEO Natasha Schamberger.
For more on the KSCPA Women to Watch Awards, head to the KSCPA's site here. See photos from the event below.