Employers and taxpayers now have access to recorded webinars from the IRS about the Affordable Care Act's provisions and related tax requirements.
Each of the videos on the IRS Video Portal provides about 40 minutes of information on the specific tax provision mentioned in the title:
- "Employer Shared Responsibility Provision" (47 minutes) covers determining applicable large employer status, payments and transition relief for 2015.
- "Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage Information Reporting Requirements for Applicable Large Employers" (37 minutes) covers employer-sponsored health coverage information reporting requirements for applicable large employers, including who is required to report, what information the law requires you to report and how to complete the required forms.
- "Information Reporting Requirements for Providers of Minimum Essential Coverage" (35 minutes) covers information reporting requirements for providers of minimum essential coverage, including employers that provide self-insured coverage. Topics include who is required to report, what information the law requires you to report and how to complete the required forms.
View the webinars in the portal using one of the following tabs: Businesses, Tax Professionals, Governments and Non-Profits. After clicking on a tab, select "Affordable Care Act" from the list of topics on the left side of the screen to see a list of recordings about these and other ACA topics.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access