AccountantsWorld releases employee portal app
AccountantsWorld, which makes accounting and payroll software for accountants, has released its Employee Portal Payroll Relief (EPPR) app for employees of firm clients. The app is a smart move in a sector where ease of use and accessibility is king.
EPPR fully integrates with AccountantsWorld’s Payroll Relief platform, a cloud-based system designed to enable accountants to offer end-to-end payroll services to their small-business clients.
● Remote access to an employee’s information an interface designed to be simple and intuitive;
● Payday push notifications;
● Access to pay stubs by pay period;
● Access to prior years’ W2 forms;
● Ability to upload W-4 and I-9 forms directly from a mobile phone; and
● Ability to adjust HR information, such as phone number, address etc.
“AccountantsWorld has always been committed to making payroll as easy as possible for accountants and small-business employers,” said AccountantsWorld co-founder Sharada Bhansali in a statement. “The launch of Employee Portal Payroll Relief is our latest evolution of streamlining payroll for all, bringing the simplicity and functionality of mobile technology to small business employees.”
AccountantsWorld is currently developing a counterpart app for small business employers and accountants to give them better end-to-end visibility of their and their clients’ businesses.