Accounting Today announced the members of its 2016 Class of the Managing Partner Elite.
The annual list highlights a number of leaders of accounting firms who stand out among their peers for being innovative, forward-thinking and unusually successful.
They tend to be highly focused on firm culture, given to creating formal strategies for important aspects of the firm like growth and succession, open to technology – but not obsessed with it, and are often leaders in their communities, not just contributors.
The 2016 Class of the MP Elite includes:
- Antonio Argiz, chairman of CEO of Florida-based MBAF;
- Richard Berkowitz, co-founder of Florida-based Berkowitz Pollack Brant;
- Joey Havens, executive partner of Mississippi-based Horne;
- Diane Medley, managing partner of Kentucky-based Mountjoy Chilton Medley;
- Jeffrey Mowery, managing partner of Chicago-based Mowery & Schoenfeld;
- Charles Postal, managing partner of Maryland-based Santos, Postal & Co.
- Scott Price, managing partner of Florida-based A-LIGN; and
- Jeffrey Weiner, managing partner of New York-based Marcum.
Weiner was a member of the inaugural class of the MP Elite in 2012; his inclusion this year marks the first time an MP has appeared twice.
The full report is available in the digital edition of our October issue.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access