While leaders and the concept of leadership have developed during the last 20 years, they still have a long way to go if firms hope to prosper and survive in the 21st century. There are many facets to leadership, and it has often been said that leadership is what separates the successful firms from the also-rans.But how can you become the leader who will cause your firm to move ahead of the pack? Your firm's future success depends on your ability to both manage and maximize three distinct and significant practice areas:
* Intellectual capital. This consists of the skills and knowledge of the firm.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access