BDO Seidman LLP announced that its risk consulting unit, BridgeMark Consulting, will now operate as BDO Seidman Risk Advisory Services.
The firm said that the reorganization reflects a move toward a more holistic approach to risk management services. Hank Galligan, a partner in the Boston practice with more than 18 years of experience in public accounting, has been named the national director of the new business unit.
"Over the past three years, the RAS practice has grown significantly, assisting businesses in complying with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act," said Galligan, in a statement. "The challenge today is in helping these companies sustain compliance and supporting them in the expansion of their risk management processes."
BDO Seidman's Risk Advisory Services include:
- Internal audit, including financial, operational and technological systems;
- Business process enhancement;
- Technology risk and security; and,
- Compliance services.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access