Product News: BlackLine releases compliance product
BlackLine releases compliance product
BlackLine, which makes software for the financial close, has released a new compliance product for managing internal controls in large and midsized companies. BlackLine Compliance integrates risks, policies and procedures, controls, issues and audit programs in a unified, cloud-based system.The product aims to accelerate and simplify audits, consolidate project management and provide better visibility over control activity.
Key BlackLine Compliance product highlights include:
- Enables users to connect the performance, validation and testing of controls from within a single application and interface. Internal auditors can access control evidence directly, reducing dependencies.
- Management of all compliance projects and documents in one globally accessible system, allowing version control across records.
- Accommodates projects for any compliance initiative, including SOX 302 and 404, IT audits, operational audits and self-assessments. Users can perform tests, attach supporting documentation and validate control effectiveness from a single system.
- Real-time visibility into issues as soon as they are identified, with workflow for remediation testing.
- Ability to configure to support unique business processes.
Priority Software taps Anvizent Analytics to create ERP dashboard
Priority Software, which makes business management solutions, has partnered with Anvizent Analytics to develop advanced dashboards and analytics on its Priority ERP (enterprise resource planning) system. Anvizent is an automated analytics solution designed to simplify the analytics process. The company has patent-pending automated data warehousing technology enabling users to access and analyze data with no coding. The Anvizent solution planned for Priority ERP comes with pre-built integration for all Priority ERP modules, along with more than 100 pre-built dashboards across sales, customer service, manufacturing, logistics, finance, and other business functions.
Vertex tax software now integrates with Intershop Commerce Suite
Vertex, a tax automation software provider, has integrated its indirect tax solution with the Intershop Commerce Suite, an e-commerce solution. Vertex’s solution provides automated sales tax calculations and signature-ready returns, both on-premise and in the cloud for Intershop.
“As digitalization continues to transform all markets, organizations are searching for new ways to stay competitive,” said Paul Beirnes, managing director of partner development at Vertex, in a statement. “This integration to Intershop will provide enterprise-ready tax functionality as businesses navigate an increasingly complex tax landscape.”
XIXOIO names new CEO, develops ‘IPCO’ process
XIXOIO, a fintech startup that provides financial services, including in banking, digital currencies and money remittance for businesses and consumers, has named co-founder Nikolay Rozhok as its new CEO. The company also offers solutions to companies and investors who wish to raise capital and fund businesses through cryptocurrency tokenization, and is developing the Initial Public Coin Offering (IPCO) process for tokenization of business financing.
IPCO steps are:
1. Company submits a business proposal, which is evaluated and rated by XIXOIO and offered to potential investors.
2. Investors buy company tokens, which constitute stakes in future revenue.
3. Raised capital is issued in tranches after meeting predefined milestones.
4. The whole IPCO process takes place in a regulatory compliant environment.
“XIXOIO is a cryptobanking ecosystem and ambitious fintech project, encompassing blockchain, banking, money remittance and cryptocurrencies,” Richard Watzke, chairman of the board, said in a statement. “There is nobody better than Nikolay Rozhok to take the helm. Nikolay Rozhok took a small financial technology startup in the back room of an apartment and, after nine years of dedication, turned it into an international fintech powerhouse, with 60 employees, a physical presence in seven countries and active globally. He is a fintech visionary and his track record speaks for itself.”