Wolters Kluwer, CCH Small Firm Services has enhanced its ATX and TaxWise software for the 2014 tax season with a streamlined user interface and “more robust” research content, including an ACA library.
Among the enhancements for ATX:
- The user interface has been redesigned based on user feedback, to simplify data flow and increase productivity.
- The new release system continuously delivers product updates.
- A central contact center gives preparers access to up-to-date information.
- Content now includes a new integration with the Master Tax Guide Reference Book, interpretations and line-by-line explanations at the point of need.
For TaxWise, enhancements include:
- A new Configuration Assistant that walks users screen-by-screen to configure the software, including adding and managing users; establishing printing options; choosing carry-forward settings from previous years; and entering default information for all returns.
- An improved Managed Returns grid that gives users more flexibility in viewing, tracking and reporting on clients. A Return list allows users can select data elements to see on screen and export them to Excel or .csv files. Users can also now drag-and-drop the order of columns, filter data based on column value and set and track return stage from within the list.
- TaxWise Online is now compatible with Google Chrome.
- A new research library offers resources on the ACA, with briefings, research aids and client letters, among other things.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access