- Hayashi and Wayland Accounting and Consulting, a regional CPA and business advisory firm, has announced a merger with Carmel-based Cater & Stiles, CPAs, effective Jan. 1.
Terms were not disclosed.
Going forward, Cater and Stiles will operate under the Hayashi and Wayland brand.
Established in 1976, Hayashi and Wayland has offices in Carmel, King City, Monterey, Paso Robles and Salinas and serves a variety of industries including agriculture, education, non profits, and vineyards and wineries.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access