CPA2Biz has made several improvements to its CPA.com email service, including more storage space and access to Google functions.
The email service launched last year and targets members of the American Institute of CPAs that either do not have an email address, or want a more branded alternative to consumer Web-email services.
Recent improvements to the full-featured version include:
* Five gigabytes of free online storage through Google Drive, which allows users to securely store and share files. This is in addition to the 25 gigabytes of mail storage space that comes standard with an account.
* Access to Google Talk, which enables video and message chat functions from your desktop and the ability to send and receive files. When using either Google Drive or Google Talk, files are delivered through your CPA-branded account.
* The ability for subscribers to the forward-only service to upgrade to the full-feature version.
“We’re pleased with the growing number of members taking advantage of this service,” said CPA2Biz president and chief executive Erik Asgeirsson. “A strong digital brand isn’t an option in today’s competitive environment, it’s the starting point. We’ll continue to work to build a better product and a better value for AICPA members.”
CPA2Biz claims CPA.com now has approximately 2,000 users and is available in two variations: a business-class offering for $95.95 a year, and a $29.95 a year message-forwarding option that works with an AICPA member’s existing email account.
For more information, visit http://www.cpa.com/email.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access