(Bloomberg) For several years, researchers have been sending people into tax preparation offices to test the quality of the work. The results have been scary:
• A tax preparer in North Carolina wasn’t sure what to do with one client's dividend income form. She decided to just ignore it.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access