There is a distinct correlation between a firm’s profitability and the degree to which its partners think and act strategically.During the course of my consulting, I have identified nine key non-financial elements that drive high-performing professional firms. They help explain why some firms are more profitable than others, and why the high-performing firms constantly beat the competition.
* 1. Vision. All high-performing professional firms have a clearly articulated vision. If you don’t have a vision, then all of the following elements won’t work. The firm becomes its own worst enemy.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access