Eagle View launches site with tax resources
E-filing service provider Eagle View Filing Solutions has launched an updated website with resources for tax professionals.
The site, at www.eagleviewfiling.com, offers a range of information and resources, including:
- Content on Affordable Care Act filing;
- A breakdown of the 1099-MISC boxes;
- A list of penalties for filing late or inaccurately
- Information on common 1099 mistakes; and,
- A list of credit card transactions that pose a credit risk.
The site also allows users to purchase their e-file, print and mail forms at a lower cost with Eagle View Buy Downs. They can be purchased in form quantities of 50, 100 or 250.
“We are excited to launch this Web site and bring small businesses, accountants and tax preparers access to additional tax resources and improved information,” Renee Poirier, product manager of Eagle View, said in a statement. “Our goal with this site is to not only give visitors information on Eagle View, but to help our visitors stay up to date with time-sensitive tax information.”