E-filing service provider Eagle View Filing Solutions has launched an updated website with resources for tax professionals.
The site, at www.eagleviewfiling.com, offers a range of information and resources, including:
- Content on Affordable Care Act filing;
- A breakdown of the 1099-MISC boxes;
- A list of penalties for filing late or inaccurately
- Information on common 1099 mistakes; and,
- A list of credit card transactions that pose a credit risk.
The site also allows users to purchase their e-file, print and mail forms at a lower cost with Eagle View Buy Downs. They can be purchased in form quantities of 50, 100 or 250.
“We are excited to launch this Web site and bring small businesses, accountants and tax preparers access to additional tax resources and improved information,” Renee Poirier, product manager of Eagle View, said in a statement. “Our goal with this site is to not only give visitors information on Eagle View, but to help our visitors stay up to date with time-sensitive tax information.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access