Online business software developer Exact is introducing Exact Online for Accountants, a cloud-based tool aimed at boosting collaboration with clients and streamlining project management.
Exact Online for Accountants lets firms:
- View and edit client business records from within the accountant solution;
- Continuously monitor business information, creating automatic exceptions and alerts where necessary;
- Facilitate client-accountant collaboration by enabling both parties to communicate in real-time; and
- View client data across the breadth of business operations to better understand what is happening on a macro scale and provide advisory services accordingly.
“An Exact study found that 45 percent of firms emphasize a focus on quality in an effort to stay competitive and relevant in their industry," said Dave Lechleitner, product marketing principal with Exact. "Today's accounting landscape is very competitive and a key driver of customer retention is the quality of the firm’s service it’s no longer about the traditional periodic accounting services, it is about creating long-term value. Differentiating their service offerings can attract new clients, and our solution gives CPA firms the ability to do that successfully. We see Exact Online for Accountants as a product that will not only make the lives of accountants easier, but also enable them to truly grow their businesses."
Eligible CPA firms can participate in the limited release program subscription-free. For details, visit www.exactonline.com/contact or call (855) 359-9256.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access