Here is our collected coverage of our 3rd Annual Growth & Profitability Summit, including keynote sessions, and tips, strategies and best practices on tax, technology, recruiting and retention, M&A, and more:
- Details of the opening day keynotes by Gene Marks and Anthony Reed.
- Highlights from Monday's keynote by the AICPA's Jina Etienne, including how tax professionals need to adapt.
- The best practices of high-performing accounting firms, from Allan Koltin's Tuesday keynote.
- Pre-election predictions on what professionals can expect after next Tuesday, no matter who wins.
- The top Best Accounting Firms to Work For, from our awards luncheon.
- The price of a failed merger, from Steven Berger's session on "Making Mergers Work."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access