The Internal Revenue Service said that Form 1120-A, U.S. Corporation Short-Form Income Tax Return, is now obsolete.

For tax years beginning after Dec. 31, 2006, the form can no longer be filed. For the 2007 tax year, all domestic corporations, unless they are required to file a special return, must file Form 1120, U.S. Corporate Income Tax Return.

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access