In honor of Small Business Week, the IRS is offering two webinars for small-business owners.
The two free, live small-business webinars that will cover such topics as tax benefits and avoiding common tax mistakes. The webinars are on June 18 and 20 at 2 p.m. EST. Those interested can register here, and archived versions will be available online.
The service also reminded small businesses of the many resources it has available for them, including:
- Online support, which includes small-business tools, including a tax deadline calendar and subscription sign-up to e-News for Small Businesses;
- A Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center; and,
- A virtual class on taxes.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access