ITA announces new member firms
The Information Technology Alliance has welcomed new member firms to its fold of mid-market technology professionals, consultants and service providers in North America.
The independent membership association is also conducting a search for a new president, as Stan Mork, its president of the last five years, is retiring in August. A spokesperson for the ITA said there has been some interest in the position from within and outside the organization.
The new member firms are:
- Whitley Penn, a Top 50 CPA firm headquartered in Dallas
- MBAF, a Top 50 CPA firm headquartered in Miami
- Venn Technology, a registered Salesforce consulting partner which specializes in helping innovative software companies maximize the value of Salesforce.com
- XM Developments, a technology company offering a Sage-certified eCommerce solution fully integrated with Sage
- Canon, which provides its Canon ImageFormula scanners for tax and accounting
- UpHabit, a mobile personal customer relationship management provider
- Paya, a payments processing company with over 25 years of small and mid-sized business experience.
“We’re pleased to announce this impressive list of new members to ITA’s growing membership — and it’s precisely this ongoing addition of knowledge and experience to ITA’s already rich pool of accounting and technology expertise that makes this such an impactful organization,” said Mork in a statement. “Our new members recognize ITA as a premier networking organization for firms who focus on the SMB marketplace, and they also value ITA’s enduring relevance in the accounting and consulting technology sector.”