[IMGCAP(1)]You have to keep advertising and marketing in even the toughest of tax seasons. Several preparers offer good tips for advertising now and after tax season.
• Theodore Prioleau, EA, of Parkton, Md.-based Teddy The Tax Man, suggests jumping all over the Internet via LinkedIn, Facebook and your own site; volunteering for speaking engagements, and making sure that when you speak you don't keep harping on what your company can do for the attendees. He also recommends giving webinars!
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access