The National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts is seeking nominations for its annual Fraud Awards.
The awards are presented in three board categories -- education, publication and anti-fraud practice -- to honor individuals and institutions that deserve special recognition for their contribution to what the association refers to as "fraud-lore."
Nominations are being accepted through Oct. 31 for the following awards:
- The Fraud Award in Education, which is awarded to the educator whose classes promote effective anti-fraud education, providing comprehensive study of fraud theory, fraud schemes and discovery techniques;
- The Fraud Award for Publication, which is awarded to the author or publisher of any publication that engages its readers in the discussion of fraud theory and application of techniques that will clearly promote the prevention and deterrence of fraud; and,
- The Fraud Award for Professionals in Anti-Fraud Practice, which is awarded to the professional or firm whose work effort in fraud prevention and deterrence has made a difference to a commercial enterprise or governmental agency by improving the control environment.
Nomination forms can be requested by calling NACVA's headquarters at (801) 486-0600.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access