NetSuite announced a partnership with Celergo, an international payroll management company managing local, offshore and expatriate payrolls in more than 150 countries, to add the company’s cloud-based global payroll management solution to NetSuite’s cloud-based business management platform.
The integrated solution, the Celergo Global Payroll SuiteApp, built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Development Platform, will enable users to manage business processes across financials, CRM and complex global payrolls.
The joint solution’s key features are:
- Global payroll management, with the ability to: create a single system of record for global employee populations, manage gross-to-net and net-to-gross payroll calculations in a single system, and enable data synchronization between the systems.
- Global payroll compliance, improving accuracy by standardizing data while complying with all payroll policies including monthly and year-end tax processes.
- A cloud platform, with the flexibility to expand global business operations with NetSuite and Celergo cloud solutions, and capabilities to process payroll in more than 150 countries.
"Celergo has proven expertise in managing extremely complex payroll processes and addressing the legal, currency, and language differences across nations," stated Joseph Fung, NetSuite vice president of HCM products. "Celergo is an ideal complement to NetSuite for companies that are expanding globally or need to simplify their international operations."
"The challenges involved in global growth are many, from paying local and expatriate employees to managing global financial consolidation and multi-currency transactions," statedTimothy Callahan, CEO at Celergo. "We see multiple synergies between Celergo and NetSuite with the real value of having all financial, payroll and HR information in a single shared platform to improve efficiency and accuracy while reducing cost and risk."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access