The Internal Revenue Service’s Electronic Tax Administration Advisory Committee has selected three new members and a chairman.
The ETAAC provides a forum for discussion of issues in electronic tax administration and supports increasing electronic transactions between tax professionals and the IRS. Each June, the ETAAC submits a report to Congress reporting on the progress of the IRS’s electronic tax initiatives.
The new chairman 2014-2015 is Jim Buttonow of Greensboro, N.C., who directs tax practice and procedure services for H&R Block. He is a CPA, author and instructor in tax administration.
The new members are:
- Kevin Richards of Springfield, Ill., manager of the Electronic Commerce Division at the Illinois Department of Revenue.
- Stephanie Salavejus of Newport News, Va., vice president with Peninsula Software (PenSoft).
- Kelli Wooten of Boston, a director with Markit|CTI Tax Solutions, and of counsel for the international law firm Burt, Staples & Maner LLP. She advises clients on FATCA and develops processes and procedures for completing and e-filing 8966s, 1042-Ss and 1099s.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access