Vena Solutions, which makes Excel-based, cloud accounting and corporate performance management software, has issued its latest product update, with 40 feature enhancements, including full integration with Microsoft Office 365.
Better usability is the focus of Vena’s new release. The enhancements include:
- Full Office 365 integration: Manage data with Office 365, from viewing reports to multi-user input collaboration.
- Enhanced contributor experience: Vena’s interface has been upgraded to be more intuitive for contributors, reviewers and reporting audiences across processes and tasks.
- Enhanced audit trails: Users can monitor and review every change from each user to get the complete history behind every number, template or model.
- Due date email notifications: Automated end-user notifications for inputs, reviews, reports and more.
- Template automation: Excel calculations and business logic are performed automatically on Vena's servers.
- Mobile support: Review reports, approve tasks and engage data anytime from any device.
The complete feature update list is available here.
“Vena is dedicated to building upon the industry-leading usability of its FP&A software,” stated Rishi Grover, chief solutions architect at Vena Solutions. “We are delighted to make it even easier for customers to use Vena for their finance, accounting and operational needs. This release demonstrates Vena’s ongoing commitment to our customers, and why we’re proudly ranked number one in customer satisfaction.”
Vena’s new software release is available to existing and new clients today. Pricing is built into the company’s annual subscription plans.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access