NYSSCPA seeks '40 Under 40' nominees
The New York State Society of CPAs is seeking nominations for its inaugural "40 Under 40" awards.
Applicants across financial professions will be recognized for their notable achievements in 2019. Nominees must:
- Be less than 40 years old (as of Dec. 1, 2019);
- Hold a leadership role of importance in their organization;
- Have substantial involvement in community service beyond the performance of their day-to-day job;
- Reside or work in the state of New York; and
- Be a member of the New York State Society of CPAs.
Submissions must also include the following information:
- A description of the nominee’s current work;
- A list of what the nominee has accomplished in his/her workplace;
- An outline of how the nominee’s work has impacted their community;
- A description of how the nominee has gone above and beyond in giving back to the community and/or nonprofit organizations; and
- A suggestion as to what type of future promise the nominee holds.
Individuals can be nominated on the NYSSCPA's site here, with submissions being accepted through Feb. 14, 2020. Winners will be notified in June 2020 and invited to attend the awards ceremony at NYSSCPA’s NextGen Conference, held July 29, 2020, in Syracuse, New York.
For more information on the nomination process, contact Darryl Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.