One Up launched its mobile accounting app for small businesses, with a suite that also includes automatic inventory, CRM and invoicing.
The app, based on the company’s now-rebranded business suite myERP.com, automatically syncs with bank accounts, providing suggested entries that can be validated with one click.
The product of four years of development, One Up was designed to automate accounting tasks for small businesses ranging from sole business owners to staffs of up to 20 people. One Up Inventory synchronizes with the Point of Sale so users can validate the suggested orders to vendors or replenish stock with a click. An integration with Square also enables inventory information to update automatically.
“It’s as if you had a CPA on your shoulder,” stated One Up CEO Francois Nadal. “One Up is the killer app providing automatic bookkeeping to small businesses worldwide. One Up gives you your free time back because you get what matters to run your business—cash flow, profit, loss—quickly and without the hard work. After just three months, most of your data entry is eliminated as the app learns about your business.”
The One Up suite and corresponding features include:
One Up Inventory:
- Generates packing lists or delivery notes from sales orders in order to deliver to customers faster
- Provides control of all products across multiple locations and posts all inventory moevements into One Up Accounting
One Up Accounting:
- Enables accountants to log in remotely to audit books or export financial records
- Tracks chats, calls and tasks
- Organizes opportunities and leads
- Personalizes quotes with a custom template sent right from the app
- Instantly turns a quote into an invoice or sales order
One Up prices start at $9 per month for one user. More information is available at oneup.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access