Avalara, which provides tax compliance automation software, has added 14 new partner software integrations. The company’s certified software partners provide specialized capabilities, such as goods tracking and online selling, that companies may want to pair with their tax automation tool.
Avalara’s certified integrations are designed to give customers a process for embedding automated tax management into existing systems. Including the new partners, Avalara now offers more than 600 pre-built integrations into business applications. More are typically added each month.
The latest Avalara integration partners are:
- Avanti Slingshot — JDF-certified, cloud-based Print MIS
- Dancik Enterprise System — Integrated business management solution giving distributors, manufacturers, wholesalers and large retailers the ability to source, stock and sell
- FundTracker — Tracking system for raw materials, finished goods, process flow, and assets using barcode, RFID, and wireless technology
- HansaWorld — Integrated business management solution for startups through large organizations
- interworks.cloud — Provisioning, selling, and billing solution for software, IaaS, and SaaS
- iWitness Design and Restrict Content Pro — Membership solution for WordPress sites
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Business and Enterprise Editions — Cloud-based ERP system for manufacturing, retail, finance, and IT
- MIE Trak Pro — ERP system for the metalworking industry
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) by Perficient — Integrated business management suite for financials, procurement, project accounting, human capital management, distribution, manufacturing, and service
- PrestaShop — Free online store for merchants, agencies, and developers
- Rakuten Marketplace — Global ecommerce platform
- Reaction Commerce — Open source, real-time ecommerce platform
- Real Omni Channel Commerce (ROC) — Omni-channel ecommerce solution for B2C and B2B
- ServiceTitan — Cloud-based software platform for home service company operations
Avalara offers an API for each of its products. For more information about the Avalara Certified program, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access