by Bob Rywick

If spouses who are planning to divorce both own shares of stock in a closely held corporation, they may desire to have the corporation redeem the shares of one of them at the lowest possible tax cost.

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access