Financial information company Sageworks announced an integration of its flagship ProfitCents financial analysis platform and its valuation solution with Xero.
The integration with the cloud-based accounting software will enable ProfitCents subscribers and valuation solution users to transfer selected client data from Xero via reusable, customizable integration templates, allowing accountants, business advisors and valuation professionals to quickly access client data in Xero and use it to identify new consulting opportunities.
Sageworks customers can directly access Xero fields and customize options for mapping or recasting Xero account structures into key performance indicators.
“At Sageworks, our goal is to help our accounting firm clients become trusted advisors to the businesses they serve,” stated Sageworks CEO Scott Ogle. “A big part of that is making sure our solutions integrate with accounting firms’ existing workflows and applications; it allows them to spend more time with their clients and reduce the amount of time spent on entering data. Because of this, we are very excited to announce our latest integration, now with Xero.”
The integration between Xero, ProfitCents and the valuation solution will also give users the ability to:
- Integrate more than 1,000 financial fields at once for comprehensive reporting
- Analyze fata by category and drill down into sub-accounts
- Upload financials in monthly, quarterly, annual or customized data ranges between one to 12 months
- Diagnose the financial health of clients
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access