In a recent study of over 400 accounting firm compensation systems, I asked the following three questions:1. Do you believe that firmwide goals tied to owner compensation are a useful process for achieving higher levels of profitability in the firm?
2. Do you believe that each owner should have written goals?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access