SmartVault, the SaaS online document management and portal solutions provider, released the new SmartVault for Accountants, with workflow and automation enhancements based on customer feedback.
With the updated SmartVault for Accountants users can:
- More easily receive client documents
- Use the new SmartVault Connected Desktop, designed to optimize document workflow, to more efficiently find, view and edit documents
- Simplify the process for adding new clients with customizable templates and the automated creation of folders, users, security permissions and workflow rules
- Print and automatically route files to the right folder from any app with the new SmartVault Print Driver, which delivers out of the box tags
- Use bulk email and mail merge to send custom emails to many clients at once
“At SmartVault, we are passionately focused on enhancing the daily work environment for accountants,” stated SmartVault founder and CEO, Eric Pulaski. “At every turn our team is working to enhance our technology to help firms reduce time spent on manual, time-consuming tasks that distract employees from higher value work like growing the business or offering strategic advisory services to clients.”
More than 7,000 accountant customers currently use SmartVault to serve more than 100,000 clients, according to the company.
SmartVault for Accountants ships on Oct. 1, 2015 with pricing starting at $35 per user per month. SmartVault is hosting a live demo of the new release Sept. 30, with registration available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access