Though you wouldn't know it from the software, there are serious changes underway in the market for nonprofit accounting solutions.The software itself has shown only small, incremental improvements in the past year, largely because 2006 was a year of heavy development and major upgrades for most of the major packages. But in the not-for-profit sector, a number of issue are stirring:
* Budgeting and forecasting are becoming mission-critical. The uncertainty of cash flow and the need for accountability have come together to increase the need for more sophisticated budgeting tools.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access