1. What are the major current issues in payroll that accountants should be aware of?
With one notable exception, the primary business of all payroll service providers, who offer payroll solutions to accountants, is to offer payroll services directly to their clients. Accountants are nothing more than a marketing channel for them. Lately, some of these companies have launched very aggressive marketing campaigns to dominate the payroll service marketplace at accountants' cost. This is a major threat facing accountants. Turbulent times are ahead for accountants who offer payroll service.
2. What should they do to address these issues?
Accountants must take the following two steps:
1) Regain control of their trusted client relationships, and strengthen them by adding value to their clients' businesses, so clients are not swayed by heavy marketing done by mega-corporations.
2) Stop feeding their competitors. Accountants must stop buying payroll or any other solutions from any company that also sells payroll services directly to their clients. They should choose an alternative from a company that does not compete with them.
3. How are you helping them deal with these issues?
AccountantsWorld's mission is to help accountants advance their practices and become more successful. We never compete with accountants or sell our products and services directly to accountants' clients. In this way accountants retain full control over their trusted client relationships. Our motto: "First in innovation and never in competition with the accountant."
We've created the only accountant-centric payroll system - Payroll Relief - to let accountants offer highly profitable payroll services without any compliance headaches.
Created exclusively for accountants from the ground up, the award-winning Web-based Payroll Relief makes payroll processing faster, easier and more profitable than you ever thought possible. Payroll Relief performs all payroll functions and all compliance automatically, electronically and on time. That's how we make payroll processing fast, efficient and absolutely hassle-free for accountants. To help you compete effectively with the mega-corporations who also sell directly to your clients, we let you process an unlimited number of payrolls for one full year for just $997. Thereafter our prices remain as low as $0.50 per paycheck.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access