1. What are the top challenges facing tax return preparers this tax season?
Economic conditions will continue to pressure firms to achieve maximum productivity. Staffing remains a challenge. Even in this economy finding the right people is difficult. And as firms hire seasonal help, finding people who can be up and running as quickly as possible on processes and software is critical. Client data security is also an important and continuing challenge. With e-mail being the least secure delivery method for returns or other sensitive client information, firms are looking for secure alternatives.
2. What are you doing to help them prepare?
CCH has delivered more new products and enhancements than ever to help professionals maximize opportunities and minimize challenges. To drive greater productivity, accessibility and ease of use, we introduced our next generation ProSystem fx Suite, including Tax. New features, including Return Manager, Correspondence Manager and integrated preparer notes with the Dashboard, help firms increase efficiency. Suite integration streamlines workflow and its single common client database reduces duplicate entry and errors. CCH is also providing portals for firms as a highly secure way to exchange information with clients. Integrated with Tax, our new ProSystem fx Portal provides a secure alternative for firms this tax season.
ProSystem fx Tax, the tax compliance and preparation software that's trusted by leading CPA firms of all sizes, is engineered to be a seamless part of a firm's workflow. ProSystem fx Tax:
* Lets users create customized views of the information you want to see about your returns.
* Simplifies on-screen reviews, through helpful features like tickmarks and diagnostic sign-offs.
* Requires less data entry, saving precious time.
* Lets users create print sets, send to multiple destinations, insert objects and add watermarks.
* Helps users communicate better with clients, with templates that let you create and edit professional correspondence in Microsoft® Word.
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access