The Internal Revenue Service has added three new forms for correcting errors on employment tax returns.
Starting in 2009, the IRS introduced a new process for correcting errors on employment tax returns via a new X series of forms.
The latest entries include:
· Form 943-X, Adjusted Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees or Claim for Refund,
· Form 944-X. Adjusted Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return or Claim for Refund, and,
· Form 945-X, Adjusted Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax or Claim for Refund.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access