Estimating documentation costs for a technology project that you're managing seems like it's almost outside the realm of possibility, like finding the perfect hamburger or a jacket that fits you just right. Like clothing and food, there isn't a "one size fits all" amount of hours that your company can estimate for each project, because each project and each writer are different.One or more of the following situations may apply to your current project:
* Your firm employs one or more freelance or contract writers who telecommute most of the time, and they don't work on a regular nine-to-five schedule. Therefore, getting information from them can be more difficult.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access