Thomson Reuters doles out customer awards
Thomson Reuters, a provider of finance, accounting and other business intelligence software, has announced the 2017 winners of its Customer Superstar Awards, which are given to practitioners and firms who demonstrate outstanding dedication and service in the tax and accounting profession.
Award winners were selected by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges at the company’s 37th annual Synergy Users’ Conference for tax and accounting professionals in Nashville.
The winners are:
- The Taxologist Award, which recognizes the firm that has mastered the use of cloud technology to optimize tax workflow effectiveness, was given to Friedman & Huey Associates LLP. The Illinois-based firm is full-service CPA firm serving clients in most of the United States.
- The Ideas Communities Award, recognizing the individual whose collective Ideas Community suggestion entries received the highest number of votes from practitioner community members over the past 12 months, was won by Dayna Roane, Perry & Roane, PC. Based in Colorado, the firm provides tax, accounting, payroll and business services.
- The Innovation Award, recognizing the firm that did the most in the past year to innovate, invigorate and grow its business, was awarded to Papin CPA, PLLC. Papin CPA is a boutique accounting firm serving clients throughout the Oklahoma City, Edmond and surrounding areas in Oklahoma.
- The Rookie of the Year Award, recognizing the new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters client that had the most successful implementation of products, was give to Warren Sasser & Associates. The firm has offices in Alabama and Florida, and its clients include small and midsized businesses, and individuals. It also provides professional services concerning estates and trusts.
- The myPay Solutions Partner Award, recognizing the firm that did the most to grow its business through a partnership with myPay Solutions, was awarded to Robert and Jolie Palmer of Robert Palmer and Associates, LLC. Based in South Carolina but also licensed in North Carolina, the firm is a full-service accounting practice.
- The Excellence in Tax & Accounting Research Workflow Award, recognizing the firm that mastered its tax, accounting or audit research and workflows to produce new levels of firm efficiency and client benefits, was given to Knoble Ingle CPAs. Based in the Carolinas, Knoble Ingla CPAs services both private businesses and the nonprofit sector.