Accounting Today has issued a call for submissions for its 2018 Top New Products report.
The report, which will appear in our February issue, will recognize the best new and significantly improved products aimed at tax and accounting professionals, as judged by the editors of Accounting Today.
Products for consideration must be designed for the tax and accounting profession; must have been released no earlier than January 2017; and must be currently available (i.e., not in beta testing) in the U.S. market.
Submissions must include:
- Release date
- A Web site URL and/or phone number for customer contact
- 200 words or less describing the product's functionality and its relevance to the tax and accounting profession
- A digital image of a box shot or logo for the product, if available. (Images can be in JPG, EPS or TIFF format, at 300 dpi or higher.)
We will accept up to three submissions per vendor, or three per major division of a vendor.
Submissions may be sent by e-mail to AcToday@sourcemedia.com, and must be received NO LATER than Wed., Jan. 10, 2018. For additional questions about eligibility, submissions, etc., e-mail AcToday@sourcemedia.com
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access