SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES* BizStats.com - www.bizstats.com/
A great resource for small business statistics, financial ratios and benchmarks - edited by a CPA.
* The Entrepreneurial Mind - http://forum.belmont.edu/cornwall/
Focused on small businesses, Jeff Cornwall, director of the Nashville, Tenn.-based University Center for Entrepreneurship, maintains this blog. Cornwall is a veteran business professor, author of several books on entrepreneurship, and co-founder and former chief executive of a health care company.
* EntreWorld - www.eventuring.org
Supported by the not-for-profit Kauffman Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, this site is mostly about content, and organized into a handful of basic sections - Starting Your Business, Growing Your Business, Rapid Growth, Social Entrepreneurship and Supporting Entrepreneurship.
* Ibiztips.com - www.ibiztips.com/
This site offers free business tips, information, advice, interviews and tools. Brought to you by the Internet Business Forum, Ibiztips lets users submit tips as well as review previous tips in an archive.
* Microsoft Small Business Center - www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/hub.mspx
Microsoft products and services aimed at small businesses, as well as news and advice.
* Peerspectives - http://edwardlowe.org/indexb.htm
Courtesy of the Edward Lowe Foundation, this site provides information and articles for small businesses looking to grow.
* Real Small Business - www.realsmallbusiness.com/
Advice and articles for small businesses owners on building, managing and marketing their businesses. Tips on everything from starting and structuring a business to employee compensation.
* Ryze Business Networking - www.ryze.com
Simple, fast and free, the site's required registration is worth it to access the bulletin boards. Professional discussions are broken down either by geography or identity, creating a virtual networking space that isn't available anywhere else.
* Small Business Administration - www.sba.gov/
The site offers a wealth of information for small business owners and anyone seeking information on small business issues. An interactive resource guide also offers tax information, forms and publications.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access