To help bolster technology governance among its nonprofit and government clients, CPA firm Wipfli has launched TechPro, a risk management tool for information security.
Features in TechPro include:
• Policies, including acceptable use, application management, business continuity planning, data backup, document retention, information security controls and risk management.
• Templates, including those for audit remediation tracking, an information security risk assessment, information security test plan, incident tracking, IT budgets, and vendor management due diligence.
The cost of the tool is $495 per license.
To learn more, visit www.wipfli.com/TechPro.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access