As online degrees continue to be a viable option for aspiring professionals, factors such as tuition cost, on top of quality, are important to consider. Recently, Accounting Degree Review compiled their 30 most affordable online bachelor's degrees for 2014-15, considering both affordability and quality in their rankings.
The chosen schools all have a tuition cost lower than $12,500, with the average tuition just under $10,000.
"Every type of institution seemed to be represented," said Dee Barizo, editor of Accounting Degree Review, in a statement. "This is great news for students who want an affordable education. Not only are there many schools to choose from with low tuition costs, but the schools are different from each other to meet the needs of different students."
The top 5 affordable online bachelor’s degrees in accounting were ranked as follows:
1. Western Governors University (Salt Lake City, Utah)
2. Chadron State College (Chadron, Nebraska)
3. American Military University (Charles Town, West Virginia)
4. American Public University (Charles Town, West Virginia)
5. Western International University (Tempe, Arizona)
For the full list, head to Accounting Degree Review's sitehere.