Becker introduces six-week 'FastPass' CPA Exam prep course
Becker Professional Education announced earlier this month the launch of FastPass Plus - a six-week, express prep course on top of its existing CPA Exam Review programs. The live webcast course looks to help candidates prepare and sit for the exam before the scheduled April 2017 changes.
The course will see live CPA instructors prepare students for all four CPA Exam sections via a schedule built around the AICPA’s testing windows. Students will have real-time access to instructors, as well as access to self-study lectures, test banks and mock exams allowing them to study on their own schedules.
“We know many CPA candidates are nervous about the upcoming, more challenging exam,” stated Steve Gradman, vice president of global accounting at Becker Professional Education. “With our FastPass Plus course we are able to provide the quality of our full CPA Exam Review in an accelerated live webcast format that will help our students prepare and sit for the current exam with confidence.”
The FastPass Plus course schedule, along with the actual testing windows, are as follows:
Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Becker BEC FastPass Plus Course: Nov. 28 – Dec. 2
- CPA BEC Exam: Becker advises candidate to sit by Saturday, Dec. 10
- Becker REG FastPass Plus Class: Dec. 12-20
- CPA REG Exam: Becker advises candidate to sit by Tuesday, Jan. 3
Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Becker FAR FastPass Plus Class: Jan. 3-13
- CPA FAR Exam: Becker advises candidate to sit by Monday, Jan. 16
Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
- Becker AUD FastPass Plus Class: Jan. 23-27
- CPA AUD Exam: Becker advises candidate to sit by Monday, Jan. 30
For more information on FastPass, head to Becker's site here.