Tony Santiago, CEO of online job and resource network Tax Talent, has rolled out JobsInTax.com, a free student connection to the tax profession.
"JobsInTax.com arms students and tax career entrants with resources to make the most informed career decisions for long-term success—advice that senior tax professionals tell me they wish they had when starting out," stated Santiago, who has 30 years of experience building out the tax departments for Fortune 100 companies.
As part of the launch, the career resource site is sponsoring a $1000 scholarship, to be awarded to a student enrolled in a four-year accredited accounting program or advanced tax degree program.
JobsInTax.com also provides:
• Tax education and career roadmaps
• An extensive internship program
• Tax scholarship listings
• A real-time directory of entry-level U.S. job opportunities
• Professionally moderated discussion forums
Access the website, and learn more about the scholarship, here.
- Tax education and career roadmaps
- An extensive internship program
- Tax scholarship listings
- A real-time directory of entry-level U.S. job opportunities
- Professionally moderated discussion forums