The Financial Services Roundtable announced today that it will award 23 financial services companies with its “FSR Corporate Social Responsibility Leadership Awards” this Wednesday for their leadership and dedication to improving their communities and their efforts to sharing financial literacy education.
“FSR’s member companies completed 466,388 corporate social responsibility projects and 42,553 financial literacy projects throughout their communities last year, donating over $577 million and more than 3 million volunteer hours,” stated FSR’s Vice President of Corporate Social Responsibility Judy Chapa.
The recipients of FSR’s awards are:
- Allstate Insurance Company
- BancWest Corporation
- Bank of Hawaii Corporation
- BB&T Corporation
- BBVA Compass
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Discover Financial Services
- Fifth Third Bancorp
- Genworth Financial
- MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
- The PNC Financial Services Group
- Popular, Inc.
- Regions Financial Corporation
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
- Toyota Financial Services
- Trustmark Corporation
- U.S. Bancorp
- Webster Financial Corporation
- Wells Fargo & Company
The awards will be presented during a reception with the CSR Honorary Congressional Host Committee on Wednesday, July 22 on Capitol Hill from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in Rayburn House Office Building.
For more on the CSR awards, head to the FSR's site here.